Plackers Grind No More Dental Night Guard was the number one dental guard until it was outranked and pulled to the second position by professional dental guard. This dental guard boasts of being the first of its kind, ready-to-use disposable dental guard. It is very affordable and comfortable as well.
About the product.
Plackers Grind No More Dental Night Guard for Teeth Grinding is a multi-purpose dental guard that can be used by both teeth clenchers and grinders. This helps save both money and time looking for two separate products that can rather be uncomfortable.
This dental guard is also unique as it does not require that you boil and wait for it to cool down so as to place it in your teeth. It fits the teeth perfectly and does not need any molding either. It is simply a perfect fit for all and can be placed both on the upper and the lower teeth.
One amazing thing about the Plackers Grind No More Dental Night Guard for Teeth Grinding is that it is super cheap and every package comes with 10 dental guards that can help protect your teeth.
This dental guard has a protective bite plate that works by absorbing clenching as well as grinding. It is a perfect dental guard for bruxism and will help prevent and protect you from teeth grinding as well as clenching.
It also boasts of being very comfortable and can be unnoticeable. This is because it is very small and effective. Wearing bulk and giant mouth guards at night is something that everyone with bruxism tries to avoid. This is something that the manufacturer has tried to consider while making this great product
- It is affordable-less than $20.
- Disposable and ready to use mouth guard.
- It is a fit-in-all grinder. No need of unnecessary adjustments or molding needed.
- They are so small making them unique and best dental guard for making your nights comfortable and peaceful.
- Very clean and easy to clean as well as easy to use.
- The Plackers Grind No More Dental Night Guard for Teeth Grinding is readily available and can be shipped to almost all countries.
- May not be ideal for people who have wide gaps, chipped teeth, capped teeth.
- The Plackers Grind No More Dental Night Guard for Teeth Grinding does not come with any user manual so it may take people a few days to figure out how to use it.
- You are not allowed to eat or drink and smoke while the Plackers Grind No More Dental Night Guard for Teeth Grinding is in place.
See what real users say about this Mouthguard.
Buying ordinary dental guards can be very expensive and discouraging. This is because they can go for as far as $4,000 or even more. The Plackers Grind No More Dental Night Guard for Teeth Grinding saves you hundreds of dollars and can perform even better than the expensive ones. It is without a doubt that you will come back for more of this product because it is perfect and has so many positive reviews
Sleep 101 Tidbit:
What is TMJ joint? The temporal mandibular joint is the joint at the jaw and is frequently referred to as TMJ. This joint is the toughest bone of your face and it serves to support the lower teeth and helps in jaw movements.
Here are a few signs and symptoms.
- The sounds commonly produced by temporal mandibular joint are usually described as a click or a pop.
- Main symptoms in TMJ can be thought of as originating from the joint or from the muscles limitation of mandible or movement or in worst case is a locked jaw.
- Frequent headaches and blurred vision ringing sounds in the ears commonly described as tinnitus.
- Teeth problems such as bruxism and teeth sensitivity.
- Forms of treatment include medications using dental services surgery, tooth grinding, acupuncture and TMJ natural treatment from exercises and healthy diets.
- Exercising your jaw increases blood flow and oxygen to the joint and muscles helping to rejuvenate them.
Let us discuss a few TMJ natural exercises and beneficial tips.
- Hold your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Now slowly open and close your mouth.
- Repeat five to ten times.
- Place of fist below your jaw.
- Resist downward movement of chin, hold for 10 seconds Relax. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
- Place both hands on your four head or the back of your head.
- Now gently, resist bending forward. Repeat a few times stand straight.
- Slide your lower jaw to the right then to the left. Repeat 5 to 10 times if the exercises are painful. Stop doing them and see your doctor.
- Warm compress. Apply a moist warm towel over the painful area for a few minutes. It will provide relief from the pain.
Okay, so let us discuss a few tips for TMJ disorder.
- Jew as little as possible.
- Avoid gums, ice cubes, crunchy fruits and vegetables like carrots nuts and dried fruits.
- Sleep on your back not on your stomach.
- Avoid stress maintain good sitting posture while at work.
- Morning walks and stretching exercises.
- Avoid yelling as it may increase your pain cured TMJ naturally.
The only way you can ever cure your TMJ is from within by correctly diagnosing your condition and by listening to what your body is trying to tell you. Work with it and free yourself.